Lemony Brussels sprouts
Zingy lemon and fresh thyme dress this simple dish of British seasonal veg
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 4g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 600g Co-op British Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 zested and 1 cut into wedges
- Few sprigs fresh thyme (optional)
- Put the sprouts in a large pan of water, bring to the boil
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 8-10 mins, until just tender
- Drain well
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the sprouts and shake to coat
- Add the lemon zest and the leaves from the thyme sprigs, if using, and season
- Cook for 5-6 mins, until the sprouts are just turning golden
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the lemon wedges