Marmalade glazed carrots
Carrot and orange is a classic flavour combo — and using marmalade creates a super quick sticky glaze
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 22.01g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp Co-op unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tbsp Co-op fine cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp light brown soft sugar
- 3-4 large carrots
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/Gas 7
- Put the butter, olive oil, the marmalade and sugar in a small baking dish or roasting tin
- Heat in the oven for 5 mins
- Meanwhile, slice the carrots in half lengthways, then cut into thin strips
- Take the glaze out of the oven and stir
- Tip in the carrot strips and toss in the glaze
- Roast for 25-30 mins, until tender