Melted snowmen chocolate bark
Make these fun snowmen bark by melting white chocolate and customising with sweets
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 32g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- Oil, for greasing
- 400g Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade Madagascan vanilla white chocolate, chopped
- 6 blackcurrant Co-op American hard gums, for hats
- 6 Co-op jelly mix snakes, the orange halves only, for noses
- 18 Co-op midget gems, for buttons, plus 6 white ones, halved, for eyes
- 6 Co-op cola fizzy lances, for arms
- Co-op strawberry or rainbow lances, for scarves (optional)
- Grease and line a 23cm x 33cm shallow baking tray
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of shallow, gently simmering water
- Pour onto the tray, spread out evenly, then decorate with the sweets to look like melted snowmen
- Leave to set in the fridge, then break into shards