Mexican style cauli nachos
Homemade wholemeal tortilla chips are topped with roasted veg in this easy vegan recipe.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 42g
Share this recipe
- 1 Co-op British cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 3 peppers (red, orange and yellow), sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- ½ tsp each chilli powder, paprika, garlic powder and cumin
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 100g dairy free yogurt alternative
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 4 wholemeal tortilla wraps, cut into triangles
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6. Put the cauliflower, peppers and onion on a large baking sheet and sprinkle over the spices and oregano. Drizzle with half the oil, toss well, then roast for 30-35 mins until the veg is soft with crisp edges.
- Meanwhile, make a sauce by mixing the yogurt alternative, lime, coriander and seasoning in a bowl.
- For the nachos, brush the tortilla triangles with the remaining oil, put on a lined tray and bake for the last 10-12 mins of the veg cooking time, until golden and crisp. Serve with the veg and the sauce.