Neeps and tatties hashes
For a weekend brunch treat, serve topped with a poached Co-op British free range egg
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 33g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g swede, peeled and cubed
- 200g Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and halved
- 2 tsp Co-op plain flour
- 2 tbsp Co-op Irresistible plum and apple chutney
- Cook the swede in boiling water for 15-20 mins, until tender
- In a separate pan, cook the potatoes for 7 mins, then drain and set aside to cool
- Mash the swede with a knob of butter and season to taste
- Coarsely grate the potatoes, then mix with the swede mash and flour and shape into 4 patties
- Dust with a little extra flour, and fry in 2 tbsp of sunflower oil for 2-3 mins on each side, until golden. Serve with a dollop of chutney