One-tray salmon and asparagus
This recipe is really easy and quick to make, so it works equally well on a weekday evening or at the weekend
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 16g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 250g asparagus spears
- 2 Co-op farmed salmon fillets
- 10cm ginger, finely chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Co-op pure Canadian maple syrup
- Boiled new potatoes, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5, grease an ovenproof dish with 1 tbsp of the oil and place the asparagus inside
- Put the salmon fillets on top, so both the asparagus and salmon are lying horizontally, then drizzle with the remaining oil
- Scatter the ginger and onion over the top, sprinkle over some black pepper and drizzle with the maple syrup
- Bake for 20 mins, or until the salmon is cooked through
- Serve the salmon on top of the asparagus spears, and the potatoes on the side