Pad Thai style courgetti
Try replacing some of the noodles with courgette ribbons in this easy Pad Thai recipe for extra colour and texture.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 27g
Share this recipe
- 1 tbsp Co-op vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5cm ginger, grated
- 320g pack Co-op mixed vegetable stir fry
- 2 courgettes, spiralised
- 250g pack fresh Co-op egg noodles
- 150g pack cooked Co-op king prawns
- 1 tbsp Co-op reduced salt dark soy sauce
- ½ tbsp Co-op toasted sesame oil
- 4 Co-op British free range eggs
- 20g Co-op roasted and salted peanuts, chopped
- ¼ x 25g pack coriander, leaves only
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat ½ tbsp of the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat and cook the onion, chilli, garlic and ginger for 3 mins. Add the stir fry veg and the courgette, then cook for 2 mins more. Stir in the noodles and prawns, then cook for a further 3 mins, until completely warmed through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the soy sauce and toasted sesame oil.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan and fry the eggs for 3-4 mins, or until they're cooked to your liking.
- Divide the noodles between serving bowls and top each one with an egg. Sprinkle over the nuts and coriander, then serve with the lime wedges.