Pigs in blankets with red cabbage hash
Comforting one-tray dinner a winter warmer that means you can enjoy festive pigs in blankets any day of the week!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 24g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- ½ Co-op red cabbage, cut into bite-size chunks
- 400g Co-op white potatoes, chopped into small chunks
- 4 tbsp Co-op sunflower oil
- 6 Co-op Irresistible Posh Truffle Pigs in Blankets
- 4 Co-op British free range eggs
- ½ x 25g pack flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and preheat a large baking dish
- Spread out the onions, cabbage and potatoes in one layer, drizzle with 3 tbsp of the oil, toss to combine well and season
- Nestle the pigs in blankets among the veg and roast for 25 mins
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, turn the veg and sausages, then roast for 30-35 mins more, until everything is golden and cooked through
- Meanwhile, fry the eggs in the remaining oil until done to your liking
- Stir the chopped parsley through the roasted veg and serve with the pigs in blankets, topped with a fried egg