Piña colada crumble
This crumble recipe takes the flavours of a piña colada to create an awesome summer dessert.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 70g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 pineapples, peeled, cored and cut into 2cm chunks
- 1½ tsp ground ginger
- 120g Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut rum
- 50g coconut cream
- Zest of 1 lime
- 100g Co-op unsalted butter, cubed
- 150g Co-op plain white flour
- 20g rolled oats
- 25g Co-op desiccated coconut
- Co-op Irresistible clotted cream vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7
- In a medium-sized ovenproof dish (roughly 20 x 15 cm), toss the pineapple, ginger and 20g of the sugar together until evenly coated
- Roast for 15 mins, then add the rum, coconut cream and half the lime zest
- Gently stir until the pineapple is evenly coated
- Reduce the oven temperature to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, rub the butter into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix in the oats, desiccated coconut and remaining sugar
- Sprinkle over the pineapple and bake for 30 mins, until golden
- Sprinkle the remaining lime zest over the crumble as soon as it comes out of the oven
- Leave to stand for 10 mins, then serve with the ice cream
Please drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk