Rainbow pork noodles
This speedy dish uses shortcut ingredients – noodles, rainbow veg and chilli sauce - for a speedy midweek meal! Just add pork and peanuts
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 59g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp Co-op vegetable oil
- 320g pack Co-op rainbow stir fry
- 150g pack Co-op sweet chilli & ginger stir fry sauce
- 250g pack fresh Co-op egg noodles
- 305g pack Co-op British pork loin steaks
- 1 tbsp unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Heat 1 tbsp Co-op vegetable oil in a large wok or nonstick pan
- Cook the pork for 4-5 mins on each side, or until cooked through
- Set aside, keeping warm
- Add the rainbow stir fry, sweet chilli sauce, noodles and 1 tbsp water to the pan, then stir fry for 2-3 mins
- Meanwhile, slice the pork
- When the noodles are ready, stir in the pork, then transfer to two bowls to serve
- Garnish with the nuts to finish