Roasted chipolatas with apple
Try these chipolatas with a twist
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 69g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 sweet potato (about 325g), peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 eating apples, cored and sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 6 chipolata sausages
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- Handful fresh thyme (optional)
- 100g Co-op green beans, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Put the sweet potato, apple, onion and sausages into a roasting tray
- Drizzle with oil and roast for 15 mins
- Take out of the oven and turn the contents of the tray
- Drizzle over the maple syrup or honey and sprinkle with thyme, if using
- Roast for another 10 mins
- Meanwhile, steam the green beans and serve with the sausages