Roasted garlic mayonnaise
Roasting the garlic makes it deliciously jammy and sticky - totally worth it for this easy garlic mayonnaise
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 1g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 garlic bulb
- ½ tsp Co-op olive oil
- 125ml Co-op reduced fat mayonnaise
- 50ml Co-op reduced fat crème fraîche
- ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1½ tbsp finely chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4
- Peel away the papery skin of the garlic bulb, then cut off the pointed top, leaving a little of each clove exposed
- Put the bulb on a piece of foil, drizzle with the oil and wrap up fully in the foil
- Roast on a baking tray for 50 mins, until the cloves feel very soft when pressed
- Set aside to cool, then squeeze into a bowl, and mash with a fork until smooth
- Meanwhile, combine the mayo, crème fraîche, mustard, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of the chives
- Stir in the garlic paste and season, then garnish with the remaining chives