Salmon and cucumber summer pasta salad
A creamy pasta salad that counts as one of your five a day - yes please! And it's ready in just 15 minutes too.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 68g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 160g Co-op fusilli
- 100g frozen Co-op garden peas
- 75g Co-op Greek style natural yogurt
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cucumber, finely sliced
- ½ small red onion, finely sliced
- 100g Co-op Irresistible beech and oak smoked salmon, torn into strips
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the fusilli according to the pack instructions, adding the peas for the last 3 mins of cooking time
- Drain and rinse under cold water to cool, then transfer to a mixing bowl
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt with ½ tbsp of the lemon juice, then season
- Add the cucumber slices, red onion and smoked salmon to the cooled pasta
- Pour over the yogurt mixture and toss well to combine
- Add a little more of the lemon juice to taste, if you like
- Divide the pasta salad between 2 bowls, sprinkle over the lemon zest and serve with a grinding of black pepper