Salmon, cod & prawn burger with mushy pea mayo
We love these speedy fish burgers! You’ll have leftover mayo, but you can keep it in the fridge for sandwiches
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 61g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 large baking potato, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 tbsp Co-op vegetable oil
- 2 Co-op Irresistible salmon,cod and prawn burgers
- 300g can Co-op mushy processed peas
- 30ml Co-op olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Co-op Irresistible ciabatta, halved and toasted
- A few iceberg lettuce leaves
- 2 Co-op whole pickled gherkins, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Toss the potato with the oil, season, then bake on a lined tray for 15-18 mins, until golden
- Cook the burgers according to the pack instructions
- For the mayo, blitz the peas and slowly drizzle in the oil until smooth and glossy
- Stir in the lemon zest and juice to taste — you might not need it all
- To serve, halve the ciabatta again and spread two pieces with a little mayo
- Top with the lettuce, gherkins and burgers, add another spoonful of mayo, then finish with the shoestring fries and the ciabatta tops