Spring onion butter
Slice your way to success with this tasty blend for basting your barbecue goodies or spreading on burger buns
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 1g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 spring onions
- 100g Co-op unsalted butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- Put the spring onions on your chopping board and trim the roots and tops
- Finely slice into rounds
- Beat the butter until spreadable, then mix in the garlic, zest, parsley and spring onion
- Season, then roll up tightly in a sheet of cling film, into a sausage shape
- Twist the ends to seal
- This keeps, chilled, for up to two days or frozen for a month