Sticky chicken noodle salad
A colourful chicken noodle salad that’s bursting with texture and flavour. Serve warm or cold - either way it's delicious.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 37g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- 1 tbsp Co-op dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 5cm ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, sliced and deseeded, plus extra to serve
- 4 Co-op British boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 250g pack fresh Co-op egg noodles
- 1 large carrot, peeled into ribbons
- 2 x 120g packs Co-op trimmed mangetout
- 4 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- Mix together the honey, soy, sesame oil, ginger and chilli
- Rub all over the chicken and marinate in the fridge for at least an hour
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4
- Put the chicken in a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 20-25 mins, until cooked through
- Set aside while you prepare the rest of the dish, reserving any cooking juices
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, then toss with the remaining ingredients and the juices
- Slice the chicken, then stir into the salad
- Garnish with the extra chilli