Sticky chorizo mini skewers
Get the gastropub experience at home with these tasty chorizo skewers glazed in a honey mustard marinade
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 6g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 225g Co-op Irresistible chorizo ring, sliced diagonally into 2cm pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tsp Co-op red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 tbsp Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- Thread the chorizo and pepper onto 8 mini skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 mins beforehand)
- Place a griddle pan over a high heat, or get the barbecue ready
- Combine the honey, oil, vinegar and mustard, season, then brush
- all over the skewers. Cook on the griddle or barbecue for 5-6 mins, turning frequently, until the chorizo is crispy and the peppers charred
- Mix the remaining marinade with the yogurt and serve as a dipping sauce on the side