Sticky lime & honey prawn stir-fry
This mouthwatering dish makes a lovely quick-fix lunch and is great for using up leftovers
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 65g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp Co-op vegetable oil
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchsticks
- ½ green pepper, thinly sliced
- 100g canned sweetcorn, drained
- 150g pack Co-op cooked king prawns
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 250g pack Co-op microwave long grain rice
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok
- Stir-fry the onion, carrot and pepper over a high heat for 3-4 mins, until beginning to colour.
- Add the sweetcorn, prawns and spring onion, and cook for 1 minute
- Drizzle the honey and lime juice on top, and season
- Cook until reduced and sticky
- Heat the rice according to the pack instructions and divide between two bowls
- Top with the stir-fry, followed by a few slices of avocado, to serve