Hugely popular in Spain, sangria is great to share in warmer weather
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 9.5g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 75cl bottle dry red wine, chilled (we used Co-op Spanish Garnacha)
- 100ml Co-op Napoleon brandy
- 50ml Co-op smooth orange juice
- Large handful of ice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 200g Co-op British raspberries
- 100g Co-op British strawberries, halved
- 1 peach, cut into wedges
- 200ml Co-op lemonade
- Pour the wine, brandy and orange juice into a jug and gently swirl
- Add the ice and fruit to the jug, stir again, then pour in the lemonade and serve immediately
Energy per glass 953kJ/229kcal. Alcohol units per glass 3.4*.
Please drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk