Sunset railway rum drink
Apple and rum are a great pairing for any drink — preferably with a glorious sunset, too
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 23g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 400ml cloudy apple juice
- 100ml water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 100ml Co-op Irresistible pineapple rum spirit drink
- ½ Co-op apple
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- In a small pan, heat 400ml cloudy apple juice, along with 100ml water and 1 cinnamon stick
- Bring gently to the boil, then take off the heat and set aside to infuse
- When cool, discard the cinnamon
- Add 100ml Co-op Irresistible pineapple rum spirit drink and shake over ice, then divide between two glasses
- Cut ½ Co-op apple into slim wedges and toss in 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- Garnish the glasses with the apple slices to serve
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk