Sweet potato wedges in lemon & parsley oil
Soft and gooey roasted sweet potato wedges are served with a fragrant lemon and parsley oil in this easy side dish
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 42g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 800g sweet potatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tsp Co-op plain white flour
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ½ x 25g pack flat leaf parsley, leaves finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Pat the wedges dry
- Tip into a bowl and season
- Add the flour and cornflour, along with 2 tbsp of the oil, and toss to coat
- Spread out over two baking trays and roast for 30 mins, turning halfway through to ensure even cooking
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining oil with the garlic, lemon zest and parsley, then season to taste
- Once the wedges are cooked, toss with the lemon and parsley oil and serve immediately