Tinned peach cocktail
This recipe has just three ingredients AND uses up that tin of peaches lurking at the back of the cupboard!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 20g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 411g can Co-op peach slices
- 5cm ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 400ml Co-op Irresistible prosecco, chilled
- Add the peaches, 250ml of their juice (or make the juice up with water to 250ml) and the ginger to a food processor and blend until smooth
- Divide the mixture between four serving glasses and top up with prosecco to serve
Alcohol units per glass: 0.9 units per glass
Please drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk