Toasted sandwich with bells on
Our spiced and fruited pannettone style boule adds a festive touch to this breakfast sarnie with ham and Brie
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 23g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 tbsp Co-op unsalted butter, softened
- 8 slices Co-op panettone style cranberry boule
- 4 heaped tbsp Co-op Irresistible caramelised red onion chutney
- 2 x 120g packs Co-op Irresistible thick carved honey roast ham
- 135g pack Co-op Somerset Brie, sliced
- Spread half the butter on 4 slices of the bread, then turn them all upside down
- Spread the other side of each slice with 1 tbsp of the chutney, then top with ham and Brie
- Butter the remaining 4 slices of bread and use to finish the sandwiches, butter-side facing up
- Heat a nonstick frying pan or griddle pan over a low heat
- Add the sandwiches and cook for 3-4 mins on each side until the cheese is just melted (you may need to do this in batches)
- Slice in half to serve