Tropical chocolate bark
White chocolate, lime zest and toasted coconut – this tropical take on chocolate bark makes a great gift.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 26g
Share this recipe
- 300g Co-op white cooking chocolate, broken into pieces
- Zest of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp Co-op desiccated coconut
- 20g Co-op whole almonds, toasted and roughly chopped
- 20 dried apricots, roughly chopped
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently boiling water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl. Remove from the heat and stir in the lime zest and 2 tbsp of the coconut. Pour onto a lined baking tray and spread out evenly with a palette knife.
- Scatter the remaining coconut over the surface, along with the almonds and apricot pieces.
- Chill the bark in the fridge for an hour before snapping into portions. Store in an airtight container.