Veggie halloumi bagels
These easy halloumi bagels are stuffed with smashed avocado and a fried egg - perfect for brunch or lunch!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 48g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp Co-op vegetable oil
- 120g Co-op halloumi, cut into 12 slices
- 2 Co-op avocados
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Pinch chilli flakes, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 4 Co-op British free range eggs
- 4 New York Bakery Co. bagels, halved
- 2 tbsp Co-op reduced fat mayonnaise
- Heat half the oil in a pan and cook the halloumi on each side for 2-3 mins, until golden
- Set aside to keep warm
- Mash the avocado with a fork and season well
- Stir in the lemon zest and chilli flakes, if using
- Set aside while you fry the eggs in the remaining oil, until cooked to your liking
- Meanwhile, toast the bagels and spread with the mayo
- Spoon on the mashed avo, then top with the halloumi and fried egg, garnishing with extra chilli flakes to serve, if you like