White chocolate and lemon flapjacks
Zesty and sweet, these flapjacks are super easy and ready in under an hour
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 24g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g Co-op unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 100g Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 3 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade clear honey
- Zest of 1 lemon, juice of ½
- 300g Co-op porridge oats
- 60g Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade Ghanaian white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/fan 150°C/Gas 3
- Grease and line a 26cm x 23cm baking tin
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter, sugar, honey, lemon zest and juice over a medium heat for 4-5 mins. Stir until combined
- Put the oats in a bowl and pour the mixture over, stirring well to make sure all the oats are covered
- Spread into the prepared baking tin and press down evenly with the back of a spoon
- Bake for 35-40 mins until golden
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the tin and cutting into 16 pieces
- While the flapjacks are cooling, break up the white chocolate and melt in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the water doesn't touch the bowl
- Drizzle over the flapjacks in a zigzag pattern to serve.