Landlord insurance

Clothes blowing in the wind on a washing line

Co‑op Insurance Services introduces you to Miles Smith, a specialist insurance broker.

Landlord Insurance

As a landlord, your property is your most important asset, and worth protecting with cover that’s built just for you.

Whether you need insurance for a one-off buy to let, or for several properties, including individual flats, you can get tailored landlord insurance cover to suit your needs.

Protecting your property shouldn’t be stressful. Let Miles Smith give you peace of mind with landlord insurance.

What is landlord insurance?

Landlord insurance is designed to protect a landlord and anyone renting out their property. Things can go wrong and landlord insurance is there to protect your property including loss of rental income and accidental damage.

Explore landlord cover that is tailored to suit your particular needs. Get a quote online or call Miles Smith on 0345 646 1220^.

Do I need landlord cover?

It’s important to get the specialist cover you need as a landlord to protect against claims.

If you have an income from a property that is rented out to a tenant, standard home insurance may not cover you.

Whether you’re renting out your home or have property, you’ll want to make sure your property is looked after. Whether you need protection from theft or fire, your tenants or building damage, Miles Smith can find a suitable cover for you.

Commercial landlord

For owners who let commercial properties such as shops, offices and industrial premises.

Whether cover is required for a number of properties, a one-off commercial venture, or multi-tenanted properties, you can get tailored commercial property owners insurance cover that’s right for you by calling Miles Smith on 0345 646 1220^.

^Call charges may apply. Calls may be monitored or recorded for security and training purposes.

Miles Smith arranges and administers your insurance with their chosen insurance provider.

Miles Smith is a trading name of Specialist Risk Insurance Solutions Limited. Specialist Risk Insurance Solutions Limited is registered in England. Registered office: 6th Floor One America Square 17 Crosswall London EC3N 2LB Company No. 06368755. Specialist Risk Insurance Solutions Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA No. 473138.