Our Classic Funeral offers more than all our other funerals, with 2 limousines, 50 orders of service, and a choice of 2 premium solid wood coffins. Like the Traditional funeral, you can make changes to this option, and we’ll amend the cost accordingly.
The cost of this funeral will vary greatly depending on where you live in the UK. To find out how much a Classic Funeral will cost in your area, use our funeral cost calculator.
What's included in the Co-op Classic Funeral?
- Provision of all Funeral Director services to make the funeral arrangements for the funeral service, including completing all necessary paperwork and liaising with third parties such as the crematorium, minister or celebrant
- Bringing the deceased into our care (within a 50 mile radius)
- Care and preparation of your loved one, including embalming (if chosen)
- Advice, support and guidance
- Visiting the private chapel of rest at any time
- Choice of two solid effect coffins; Panelled Oak or Dark Oak
- Your choice of date and time of the funeral
- Hearse and personnel on the day of the funeral
- Your choice of route for the funeral procession
- Two limousines (enough for 12 people) to follow the hearse to the crematorium or cemetery
- A quantity of 50 order of services (4 pages) for the funeral service
You can choose to arrange this funeral with all the features it currently has, or you can change, add or remove products and services and we'll adjust the cost accordingly.
Additional products and services
- Select an alternative coffin
- Floral tributes
- Funeral stationery, memorial books
- Obituary notices, acknowledgements
- Fingerprint keepsakes
- Cremation commemoration range of caskets, urns and keepsakes
- Memorial masonry
- Add an additional limousine or an alternative hearse e.g. horse-drawn hearse
Third party fees
Third party fees are essential services delivered by others that we will manage on your behalf such as crematorium fees, gravediggers fees or payments made to a minister or celebrant. These will need to be paid at the time of making the funeral arrangements.
On average last year (2018) our clients paid £1,085 in third party fees but this is a national average and may not reflect the price you might pay in your local area. To find out how much a Classic Funeral will cost at your local Co-op Funeralcare, as well as an estimate of third party costs in your area, use our funeral cost calculator.