How the offer works
New customers who take out a new Co-op Select Plus or Classic Pet insurance policy between 9 December 2020 and 31 August 2021 (inclusive) will be eligible to receive a free Pet hamper.
Please see Terms and Conditions below for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- All Eligible Customers who buy a new Co-op Select Plus or Classic Pet insurance policy (‘‘Eligible Policies’’) between 9 December 2020 and 31 August 2021 (inclusive) will be eligible to receive a free Pet Hamper (“Pet Hamper”), (the “Offer”); eligible policies must start on or before 30 September 2021.
- An Eligible Customer is someone who has not had another eligible policy from Co-op Insurance within the last 12 months (see the Exclusions section below).
- Your Eligible Policy must be in force for a minimum of 30 days to qualify for the Pet Hamper; you should expect to receive details on how to claim your Pet Hamper up to 90 days after your Eligible Policy start date.
- There is no requirement to enter a promotional code as Co-op Insurance will identify all Eligible Customers.
- Only one Pet Hamper per Eligible Policy bought; a maximum of one Pet Hamper will be supplied per household, regardless of the number of eligible policies purchased during the Offer.
- Co-op Insurance reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this Offer, without notice, in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the Offer exceeds expectations.
- The terms and conditions of this Offer do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any
- Eligible Policy bought.
- Any applications for an Eligible Policy are subject to normal terms and conditions including underwriting criteria.
- Any Application for an Eligible Policy may be declined at our absolute discretion and there is no obligation to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases, you will not be eligible to receive the Pet Hamper.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the Offer may result in the forfeiture of the Pet Hamper (or any substitute for it) and termination of the insurance contract/Eligible Policy.
- The sourcing and delivery of the Offer will be fulfilled by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited. Co-op Insurance will be required to pass some of your personal information to The Marketing Lounge Partnership to fulfil the Offer. By accepting the offer you agree to give consent for this information to be shared.
- This Offer is for Eligible Customers only.
- You must not have had another Eligible Policy at the same address within the last 12 months.
- Only Co-op Pet Policies/Eligible Policies bought directly through Co-op Insurance are eligible for this offer.
- If you cancel the policy within 30 days of the Eligible Policy start date, you will not be eligible to receive the Pet Hamper.
Fulfilment of the offer
- Eligible Customers will receive their Pet Hamper from Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited within 90 days of their Eligible Policy start date.
- Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited will supply either a Dog or Cat Pet Hamper, dependent on the Eligible Policy bought; Eligible Customers who purchase an Eligible Dog Policy will receive a Dog Pet Hamper; Eligible Customers who purchase an Eligible Cat Policy will receive a Cat Pet Hamper.
- Dog Pet Hamper will include: Mountain rope trigger lead, 3-pack of mega balls, nylon chew bone, BECO poo pod and a gecko dog toy; Cat Pet Hamper will include: Hem & Boo cat comfort mat, BECO cat bowl, BECO spork, Kitty and Co reflective neon snap free cat collar and a teaser stick; Co-op Insurance reserves the right to substitute the Pet Hamper with a suitable alternative of similar or greater value.
- Co-op Insurance accepts no liability for issues arising with the Pet Hamper following dispatch.
- Co-op Insurance and Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited accepts no liability for issues arising with the Pet Hamper.
- There is no cash alternative to the Pet Hamper and the Offer is non-transferable.
- The Offer and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is Co-op Insurance Services, a trading name of Co-op Insurance Services Limited; registered in England and Wales with registration number 4390. Registered office: 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. Co-op Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under register number 779364
This promotion is provided and managed on the Promoter’s behalf by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, (Company number 06467245) The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire, United Kingdom, WA4 4PG