All our travel insurance policies cover grades 1-4 white and black water rafting.

If you'll be doing grade 5 or 6 white or black water rafting you'll need to add hazardous activities cover:

  • when you buy your policy
  • by getting in touch on 0330 400 1626^.

This gives you up to 15 days cover for this activity per year.

Lines are open:
9am - 5pm Mon - Fri

^Call charges

Did this answer your question?