A personal accident is one that happens on your trip. If it causes permanent disability within 12 months we'll pay for:
- your permanent total disability caused by an accident during your trip that:
- stops you from working in any UK job you’re qualified for,
- lasts for 12 months,
- our medical advisor believes isn't going to improve at the end of those 12 months.
- the permanent loss of use of one or more of your limbs, at or above the wrist or ankle,
- irrecoverable loss of sight in one or both eyes for a period of at least 12 months.
If you die, we'll pay up to the amount shown below:
Death benefit - aged 18 to 65
- Bronze £5,000
- Silver £7,500
- Gold £10,000
- Platinum £25,000
Death benefit - aged under 18
- Bronze £2,500
- Silver £2,500
- Gold £2,500
- Platinum £2,500
We’ll pay you, your executors, or administrators up to the maximum limit as defined by your policy.