MOT and service
MOT and car servicing made easy
We're working with our partners, Fixter, who specialise in MOT checks and car servicing.
They have a trusted service with a network of hundreds of the best local garages, offering great value car servicing and repairs with upfront, transparent pricing.
What are the benefits?
- pick up and return of your car at a place and time to suit you
- approved and carefully-vetted garages in your local area
- all work approved with a twelve-month warranty and the service book stamped.
Co-op members will get £10 off an MOT or service per booking*.
Just put in your car registration and Co-op membership card number when getting a quote.
This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
How do Fixter choose the approved garages?
Fixter only works with the top 10% of independent garages in the areas they cover.
- Fixter make a shortlist of recommended garages in each area
- garages are only selected if they are limited companies who’ve been trading for at least 3 years
- Fixter visit each garage and assess the quality of the premises, equipment, staff qualifications, capacity and technical knowledge
- all garages are subject to a full compliance audit.
Co-op Car Care is not an insurance product and therefore is not regulated or supervised by the FCA or the PRA.
*Member offers may be withdrawn at any time.