Yes, you must let us know if you have changed your name. You'll need to provide us with:

  • your policy number
  • your old name
  • your new name
  • documents proving the change of name e.g. a marriage certificate.

Send these to Co-op Insurance, PO Box 67, Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, GL17 0ZA

Did this answer your question?