After Brexit, EU pet passports will no longer be valid. You can still travel with your pet, but you'll need to obtain an animal health certificate (AHC) instead.

Information about travelling with a pet after Brexit can be found on the Government website.

Make sure that you apply for an AHC in good time - our policies won't cover a cancellation claim due to your pet not having the correct documentation.

Did this answer your question?