Choose your welcome gift terms and conditions
- All New Customers who buy the Over 50 Life Insurance policy direct (“Eligible Policy”) on or before 28th February 2022 will be eligible to receive a welcome gift of either a night away for two people including breakfast, a National Trust Gift Card worth £100 or Argos eGift Card worth £100 (the “Offer”).
- Your policy must be in force for a minimum of 6 months.
- A New Customer is someone who hasn’t got an existing Co-op Over 50 Life Insurance policy from Co-op Insurance Services at the time of purchase.
- There is no requirement to enter a promotional code when purchasing a Co-op Over 50 Life insurance policy as Co-op will identify all Eligible Customers.
- Only one night away for two people, National Trust Gift Card or Argos eGift Card per Eligible Policy bought which will be subject to their own Terms and Conditions.
- Eligible Customers who purchase an Eligible Policy will receive a communication via posted letter or email within 15 days of passing the (6 months) eligibility phase which will include Offer details, information on how to redeem the Offer and full offer Terms and Conditions.
- The Offer has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given. Any value not used within your purchase will remain on your eGift Card account and can be used towards future purchases.
- Validity periods relating to the time you have to use your gift will depend on the gift option you choose. Information will be available at the point of choosing your preferred gift.
- The terms and conditions of this Offer do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Eligible Policy bought.
- Any applications for an Eligible Policy are subject to normal terms and conditions including underwriting criteria.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the Offer may result in the forfeiture of the night away for two people, National Trust Gift Card or Argos eGift Card (or any substitute for it) and termination of the insurance contract/Eligible Policy.
- The sourcing and delivery of the Offer will be fulfilled by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited (MLP) of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG on behalf of Co-op Insurance. MLP are, as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), the Data Processor and Co-op Insurance will be required to pass some of your personal information to The Marketing Lounge Partnership to fulfil the Offer. By accepting the Offer, you agree to give consent for this information to be shared.
- Co-op Insurance reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this Offer, without notice, in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the Offer exceeds expectations.
- This Offer is for new Co-op Over 50 Life insurance customers only.
- If you are taking out a new Over 50 Life Insurance policy you must not have had another Over 50 Life Insurance policy with Co-op Insurance Services at the time of purchase in order to qualify for this Offer. Policies bought via price comparison websites (including any quotes starting AGG) or cashback sites are not eligible for this Offer. If you cancel within 6 months of the policy start date, you will not be eligible to receive the Offer.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Eligible Policies bought in conjunction with Co-op Membership exclusive offers will still be eligible for this Offer.
- The underwriter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection.
How to redeem
Eligible customers will receive a ‘How to Claim’ communication from MLP within 15 days of their policy passing the eligible 6 month period which will include Offer details, information on how to select & redeem the Offer and associated T&Cs.
- The campaign can be redeemed offline and online depending on the details provided, (if the customer provided an email address when purchasing the Over 50 Life Insurance, then the Offer will be fulfilled online, if a postal address was the only contact information provided then the Offer will be fulfilled offline).
- Customers will have 30 days from the date the communication was sent to choose which Offer they would like.
- For offline fulfilment, customers will receive a posted ‘How to Claim’ letter invitation. The invitation will include details on how to access the MLP website and choose their welcome Offer.
- For online fulfilments customers will be directed to a website hosted by MLP where they will be directed to click on ‘choose me’ for either One Night hotel stay for 2 people (including breakfast), £100 National Trust Gift Card or the £100 Argos eGift Card.
- Once the customer has selected their preferred Offer a courtesy gift communication will be sent to the customer which will include their chosen offer details.
If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is Co-op Insurance Services, a trading name of Co-op Insurance Services Limited; registered in England and Wales with registration number 4390. Registered office: 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. Co-op Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under register number 779364
This promotion is provided and managed on the Promoter’s behalf by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited (MLP), (Company number 06467245) of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire, United Kingdom, WA4 4PG